- Play for real if you can’t afford it
- Sell your mother in law, wife’s jewelry or your house because it’s really not worth it
- Stay up too late, you better honor your wife and have a good night sleep
- Think that luck is there forever, it stops, and then you keep chasing it again and lose all your deposit, your earnings…and more
- Smoke or drink too much while playing, not good for your health
- Play for fun with no limit, and you get bored, stop, get a book and read
- Play for real ONLY if you can afford it.
- Set clear STOP spending limits and withdraw your earnings
- Don’t overplay, same as money, set time limits
- Always be honest with yourself. Troubles always start when lying to yourself
- Never forget about your children, family and friends when you think you’re going too far
- Get help if you need it, it’s worth trying (International Help lines)
Have a suggestion to include here? Please let us know.